Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
The candidate will:
- Provide financial management and analysis support to PMS 326.
- Prepare/process and track funding documents in Navy ERP.
- Prepare Funds Allocations Forms.
- Update, reconcile and analyze monthly financial execution reports utilizing various ERP reports.
- Prepare and submit Obligation Phasing Plans (OPPs) and spend plans. Monitor against OSD benchmarks.
- Provide budget development support for multiple appropriations. (SCN, RDTEN, OMN).
- Assist in generating responses to financial data calls from various organizations such as NAVSEA comptroller, NAVSEA PEO SHIPS CFO, Resource Sponsors, DASN and OSD.
- Prepare financial slides for various briefs to include Congressional Staffer Briefs, and Milestone Briefs.
Required experience or qualifications for applicants include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Navy Funds Management Systems including ERP, PBISweb, COBRA.
- Experience with all Microsoft Office applications – Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Must have a DoD SECRET Clearance.
- Minimum of 3-15 years’ experience.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.