Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
The candidate will:
- Provide FMS reconciliation and closure support to IWS 4.0 through the following: assisting in the FMS closure cycle between USN Office and multiple foreign countries preparing direct, interim and final after interim Case Closure packages, MD Transportation Packages, Accessorial Packages, Final 2193 Packages, Expenditure Adjustment Packages, Commitment and Obligation Adjustment Packages.
- Support financial management and case reconciliation reviews with foreign customers, and assist with reconciling of US financial systems transactions associated with FMS in the Standard Accounting and Reporting System (STARS), Management Information System for International Logistics (MISIL), Information Warehouse and Defense Integrated Financial System (DIFS).
- Perform reconciliation of financial and logistical management systems until the case is supply/services complete. Perform case closure activities (to include reconciliation efforts for supply/service complete cases) to include all types of closure.
- Must have 5+ years of experience and training in the following systems: MISIL, DIFS, STARS, Case Execution Performance Tool (CEPT), Information Warehouse, Defense Cash Accountability System (DCAS), Computer Optimized Batch Reconciliation Application (COBRA), Automated Funding Document System (AUTODOC), Mechanization of Contract Administration Services (MOCAS), and Electronic Document Access (EDA).
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite with a heavy focus on MS Excel.
Required experience or qualifications for applicants include:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 10+ Years’ FMS experience.
- MISIL, DIFS, SCIP, CEPT
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Must have a DoD SECRET Clearance.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity